A creative team of digital experts.
Bluemarker LLC has created 100-plus digital properties over 15 years that include websites, games, and apps. Our clients are both small indie and very large organizations such as PBS Kids, WNET, Scholastic, and Wiley Publishing. We are an easy going team of experts that have worked together for years, helping clients to develop concepts and taking them to launch. When needed we scale up our team through our network of talented designers and programmers.
A big shout out to our very talented team: the creative genius Shannon Palmer who has helped us receive 4-Emmy nominations, Miles Tilmann of PixelJam fame for making programming seem like a breeze, and Rachel Martens for bringing in the professionalism from her work as a Producer at Rachel Ray. Last but not least thank you to our clients Jef, Marj, Matthias, and Sean that wrote these nice comments about us below.
Super Nice Words
“Janette Afsharian is absolutely remarkable. She's a top-notch developer & producer of digital content. Working with her and her team is a pleasure – and the quality of the work is second to none!”Jef KaminskyVP of TV Development, Scholastic Inc.
“Bluemarker is always trying new creative directions, pushing themselves to make the product stronger and I am grateful for that high standard of quality that they consistently provide.”Marj KleinmanSenior Digital Producer, WNET New York
“Highly recommend working with Bluemarker and Janette.”Mattias SchmittCOO, CMO at Space Racers
“Janette is highly creative (with a strong eye for design), responsive, quick, and technically excellent. Janette is a true pleasure to work with.”Sean PidgeonVP Director & Director, John Wiley and Sons
Teamwork at its finest
Four Emmy Nominations!
- 2017 Cynopsis Award Winner for Best Online Game for PBS Kids Cyberchase “Save the Park” Game
- 2016 Emmy Nomination for “Outstanding Interactive” for PBS Kids Cyberchase “Save the Park” Game
- 2015 Parent’s Choice Fun Stuff Award Space Racers App
- 2014 Digital Story Top storybook app for Dino-Store App
- 2013 Emmy Nominations New Approaches PBS’s & Scholastic “Chuck Vanderchuck” Site
- 2013 NETA Award: Best children’s site PBS’s “Oh Noah!”
- 2013 Imagen Award Winner: Best Web Comedy Series “Oh Noah!”
- 2013 Kirkus Best Storybook Apps for Dino-Store App
- 2013 Digital Storytime Best Storybook Apps for Dino-Store App
- 2012 Emmy Nomination: New Approaches PBS’s “Oh Noah!”
- 2012 Imagen Award Winner: Best Web Comedy Series “Oh Noah!”
- 2012 Silver W3 Winner: Best children’s site PBS’s “Oh Noah!”
- 2010 Emmy Nomination for “New Approaches” for PBS’s Atropia
Design, Development & Consulting
- Client Goals
- User Needs
- Case Study
Design & Coding
- Website & App UX Design
- Social Media Design
- HTML & WordPress Coding
- App Programming
- App Publishing & Localization
- Video Promos (30 sec)
- After Effects
- Sound Production
- Augment Reality
- Social Media
- Business Card
- Style Guide